Wave is a sexual health and relationship education service for young people aged 24 and under in Highland.
We want to get young people thinking and talking about their sexual health and relationships, and provide information that enables them to make safer choices.
Our work is currently delivered through:
- Sexual health education in schools – We deliver interactive education workshops for school groups covering a broad range of sexual health and relationship topics.
- Highland-specific information online – Our website supports learning developed through the education workshops, providing young people with a source of accurate and inclusive sexual health and relationships information that is particularly relevant to the Highland area.
This work is funded by NHS Highland and delivered by Waverley Care.
Over the upcoming months, we aim to develop a range of targeted programmes for vulnerable young people, suitable for one-to-one and small group settings. These will be based on a range of topics and can be tailored to the individual needs of the young people.
For all enquiries relating to the service, including arranging a school visit, please contact:
t: 01463 711585 | e: email@example.com
To receive updates from us about out work in the region, email firstname.lastname@example.org, asking to be added to our mailing list.
We also offer professional training sessions on a range of topics, including:
- Working with Young People: Sex and Relationships
- LGBT+ Diversity & Inclusion
- Understanding HIV and Hepatitis
For information on this training, or to be added to the mailing list for upcoming dates, contact Rory Anderson